Monday, May 6, 2013

Summer Reading List

With my semester ending this week, I will finally have time to read for fun. So I've decided to make a list of the books I'd like to tackle this summer, which I've compiled into a list on Goodreads (feel free to friend me!) as well as below.


1. Game of Thrones - George R.R. Martin

2. Four to Score - Janet Evanovich

3. At Times I Almost Dream - Amy E. Yergen


4. The Casual Vacancy - J.K. Rowling

5. Cinderella Ate My Daughter - Peggy Orenstein

6. The Eleventh Plague - Jeff Hirsch


7. The Golden Compass - Philip Pullman

8. Legend - Marie Lu

9. Lady X's Cowboy - Zoe Archer

10. Hot & Heavy - Virgie Tovar


I will likely also tackle some school-related items, like The Content Analysis Handbook and a review of what we read this year, but I'm looking forward to some novels as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment