Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Thank You Cards

Thank you notes are one of those very adult, polite things that everyone should do. I know I need to be better about it. I write them sometimes, but often I forget or simply don't have time. But they're important, so I've compiled a few cute note cards that you can get to keep on hand. It might also be worthwhile to invest in some forever stamps to keep with them so there's no excuse not to send.

Papyrus, $14.95 for 16 cards with envelopes
Papyrus, $12.95 for 20 cards with envelopes
Papyrus, $14.95 for 12 cards with envelopes
Etsy, $8.00 for 4 cards with envelopes
Etsy, $10.00 for 8 cards with envelopes
Something I noticed while looking for these cards: often the simple designs are described as "masculine" and "for men." That's silly, of course. A simple, straightforward design without a lot of frill is going to be versatile to have on hand, good for responding to everything from gifts to job interviews, regardless of the recipient's gender.

No comments:

Post a Comment