Sunday, January 26, 2014

Band Concerts and Matte Lipstick

Saturday was my first concert with the chamber ensemble I'm in. It went great! I had to go straight from work, so I was wearing my concert attire all day. In retrospect, I probably should have packed my shoes and worn something with traction, because the snow was kind of an obstacle. Oh, well!

Adorable, but no traction.
The concert went really well. I haven't played in an ensemble since college, so it was nice to do it again. The show was in this old church in Soho that is beautiful inside, which was cool.

In other news, I had been looking all over for this Revlon matte lip crayon, and I finally found it. I may be more excited about this than I should be. Selfie time:

I don't know why my eyes are doing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment